Municipal Management District Director Application
Sec. 3862.052. QUALIFICATIONS OF DIRECTORS APPOINTED BY CITY. (a) To be qualified to serve as a director appointed by the governing body of the city, a person must be:
(1) a resident of the district who is also a registered voter of the district;
(2) an owner of property in the district;
(3) an owner of stock or a partnership or membership interest, whether beneficial or otherwise, of a corporate partnership, limited liability company, or other entity owner of a direct or indirect interest in property in the district;
(4) an owner of a beneficial interest in a trust, or a trustee in a trust, that directly or indirectly owns property in the district; or
(5) an agent, employee, or tenant of a person described by Subdivision (2), (3), or (4).